Join me and some of my cycling friends on a secret twitter night ride of 30/40km where we hope to light up the night in yellow. We will be riding on October the 17th in the Netherlands and we have 50 places available. As with all adventures, we need to be prepared and we have to expect a few things from you:
1. Lights on your bike are a must (this isn't a covert mission).
2. If you have any yellow clothing or bike accessories (the brighter the better) please wear them. We want to light up the city in yellow.
3. You can ride a bike and can ride in a group.
4. You can average at least 25km per hour.
5. Accept the road rules (stop for red light etc.) we don’t want to have any problems or annoyed people
The location will only be revealed to those who are picked. 1 week before the ride we will email you all with the city and an estimated time. On the morning of the ride we will send you an exact time and location.
Sign up here LINK for your chance to join this adventure
We look forward to conquering the dark with you all #Weownyellow
PS. This is for men and women :)